- Lid attachment rings for quick and easy attachment of bulky, light gear.
- Lid pocket stores quick-grab gear.
- Height adjustable lid – volume of the backpack can be increased by approximately 10 litres.
- Valuables pocket safely stores all the essentials.
- SOS Label with emergency numbers and international instructions for emergency cases.
- Side compression straps for reducing pack volume and improved load stability also can be used to attach extra gear.
- External bellow pockets offer 4-8 l of additional volume.
- Daisy chain to secure extra gear.
- Pocket on hip belt to accommodate valuables or a digicam.
- Stretch external pocket provides easy access for water bottle.
- Compression straps on bottom compartment allow attachment of extra gear.
- Ice axe loop for secure transport
- Rain Cover protects your gear from rain and mud.
- Separate bottom compartment with removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
Compact, mobile and well ventilated - the Aircontact backpack models are true masters of their trade when it comes to trekking, skiing and mountaineering. Vari Flex hip fins guarantee full freedom of movement on tricky terrain. The ergonomically formed back padding is designed to suit the Aircontact System and your back to the max, and as expected, is well ventilated, making it even more comfortable.
- Pivoting Vari Flex hip fins
- Adjustable multi-chamber aluminium X-frame distribute the load to the waist belt » Pull-Forward hip belt buckles
- side bellows pockets for additional kit
- Central hydration channel opening
- Compression straps
- Zipped pocket on hip belt for valuables
- Lid pocket » Two Daisy chains
- Top lid attachment rings
- Ice axe loop
- Lower compartment compression straps
- Integrated detachable rain cover.
Deuter Aircontact System
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle. Aircontact models above 50+10 SL sizes also have two different fixing points, depending on the back length setting, in order to optimize the load adjustor strap angle.
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective. (on ACT Lite)
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
- Head molding provides freedom of head movement. Effective on models Aircontact 50+10SL and up.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
- The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
- All Aircontact models are fitted with Deuter’s Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance – especially important when carrying a hefty load.
high density woven polyamide 420 denier fabric with high strength and lightweight makes it especially suitable for Trans Alpine and Aircontact packs. PU coating. Shiny finish.
This technical 330-denier Nylon material is the perfect balance between durability at minimal weight. Thicker reinforcing threads woven into it give it that Ripstop look and technical shiny surface. Top quality PU coating. Exclusively used for the Aircontact models.
A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.